report an issue
EYES ON THE VALLEY
Lots of eyes on the Wolli Valley means that incidents can be noted, problems identified, and steps taken promptly to rectify things, wherever that is possible.
Below we have listed some of the things that have a negative impact on the landscape, flora and fauna, public assets and visitor enjoyment of the valley and Regional Park and who to report it to.
If you make a report, please let WCPS know at the same time at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us to monitor issues, take action ourselves, or follow up when action by others is needed. Send an email or cc or bcc us when reporting to authorities.
INJURED NATIVE ANIMALS
Report to WIRES Ph. 8977 3333
Or Sydney Metro. Wildlife Ph. 9413 4300
Report to National Parks and Wildlife Service on 9337 5511
- Rubbish dumping within the Regional Park or waterway
- Theft of plants, branches, leaf litter or bush rocks
- Damage to vegetation
- Disturbance to or trapping of wildlife
- Track damage or obstructions like branches or trees across tracks
- Vandalism, graffiti within the Regional Park
- Bicycles or motorbikes on Regional Park tracks
- Dogs off lead in the Regional Park, especially in bushland areas
- Drones in/over the Regional Park
If you are not sure who to contact about something that concerns you, email us at mailto:email@example.com and we will try and assist. When contacting the authorities about an issue, please CC us as well.