Volunteers are the lifeblood of WCPS. As a wholly volunteer organisation, we rely on the commitment, knowledge and skills of volunteers to do all the things that keep WCPS running smoothly, while pursuing its aims.
Follow an interest, or start the process of exploring a new area of knowledge and skills. Lend us a hand if you have skills and experience, or are willing to gain them.
Volunteers are welcome in several areas, including:
- Bushcare – contact email@example.com for further information
- Bird surveys – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Bat (Flying-fox) monthly counts, and running our Bat Watch Picnic event – contact email@example.com for further information
- Guided walks through the valley
- Wolli track monitoring – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Monitoring of development activity and development applications (DAs) in the Wolli Creek catchment – email email@example.com
- Eco-paddle trips on Wolli creek
- Management and administration of WCPS – we have roles available to help with membership, marketing, campaigns or events, newsletters, IT and our volunteer committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.